Re: IML: 60-63 interior door handle breakage fix ?

Re: IML: 60-63 interior door handle breakage fix ?

This is correct, however, in my experience, this is primarily true for trim parts, and not quite so much so for functional items. What may be fine for car shows, isn't always practical for everyday use.

Paul W.