Sent: Sunday, June 26, 2005 8:09 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Fuel problems continue.. On 66 Imp >Any great mechanics out there??

Ok heres the history .. bought a car from club member that hadnt been used in tens years.  Got a rebuilt carb on it and had to get a used gas tank original was leaking( the mechanic threw the other in the woods? Where's the EPA) .. I drove it one hour back to Ny in a horrible rain storm,remember? No trouble. Then I had my local mechanic who knows and has old cars work on it.  Now its been in and out of the shop three times.. as it dies out (starves for gas ?) going up a steep hill. This last time it wouldn't start again >no gas coming thru. We have blown out the lines,new fuel cap, got a new fuel pump, adjusted rebuilt carb, worked on the choke.. changed fuel filter.  Im not sure what else to do.. This week Im having the tank cleaned out and lines reblown and look inside carb.. Any great wisdom here.. I love driving her when shes not acting up.

So when I drove her on flat land.. she was fine. As soon as I tried to go up a steep Hill disaster then she acts up even if land is level.. Help, Help...