Re: IML: Selling my '66 Crown Coupe

Brandy, you have me laughing out loud--honestly! Yes, I knew and know the
costs associated with owning a classic and also understand the 'losing
investment' aspect. To be honest, this car was a dream I began to realize
when my marriage of 9 years finally fell apart and I was forced out and had
to start my life over with nothing but that week's paycheck. That is what
makes it so heartbreaking for me: knowing that I am only about $2500 from
making this car a strong 3 that I could drive anywhere with confidence and
in the utmost style.

If I did not have two young sons that I cared for 3.5 days every week, then
I would move into a hovel to keep this car. Hell, I would bicycle the 17
miles round trip to work everyday if I had to. I suppose if I had any
competence as a mechanic, or if I had some buddies nearby who knew how to
turn a wrench, or if I was able to work nights freelance instead of
sleeping, it would be alot easier to feel confident and continue this
journey.

You know, Brandy, you've got me thinking though: if anyone out there owns a
70s vintage Imperial that is in rust-free daily driver condition and has
always wanted one of the mid-60s Imps, I would happily consider a trade plus
half the cash I had been hoping to get.

Or, if anyone out there has some work they need to have done graphically,
just visit my company's website to see examples of my work.

Hopefully,

Chris 'creesto' Lynch
Graphic Designer
shadowboxcabaret.com: sketch comedy & rock 'n' roll
located in EastonTownCenter.com and
NewportOnTheLevee.com
and 2Co's Cabaret: live, passionate theatre & music
located in the Short North