Re: IML: The project has started

Todd

I see that you have purchased a basket of items for your 1963 Imperial ( '63
Chryslers only have lug nuts that are 1/2" in diameter and the wheels do not
fit on the Imperials ).

Due to the weight of the Imperial a lot of cams are not very good for the
car.  Your Impeial is heavey and the cam needs to be a torque cam for pulling.

Is your new carb the same as your present carb ???  I ask this cause the carb
on the car at this time has a different hold down bolt pattern and the throw
of the linkage is different than newer carbs.  One has a push style and one
has a pull style.  The newer carbs have as largerr neck size so the air cleaner
housing does not fit either.

If you have felt that you have run into problems that are unplanned or that
you feel that I am informing ya different than what you have planned you may
email me or phone me..

                                       Rodger & Gabby
                                       Colo Spgs

'47 De Soto Custom w/Fluid Drive & passenger door mounted swamp cooler
'62 Crown Coupe w/std A/C & Auto-Pilot
'66 Le Baron w/dual A/C & reverbed AM/FM
'70 Overlander - InterNational Dbl
'77 D150 w/360, NP 4 Spd, 12 Bolt Axle, OEM Buckets & etc