IML: Apology, Imperially yours

Yeah!  Great, Kate!  Glad you stayed!  We need people from all walks and outlooks.  That's what makes this country (and list) great!  freedom to believe and follow your own truths.  Even if you don't share them with everyone.  Balance is achieved by opposing opinions.

We all share Imperials though, and that is the tie that binds all of us on the IML!

Again, I'm glad your still here!

Bill (SW) Ulman
Seattle, WA
'66 Crown Convertible Coupe - Doris Day - WA Plates: FIT4AQN
'95 Buick Roadmaster Sedan - Rock Hudson - WA Plates: KNGODRD (I hope)