Sent: Thursday, June 09, 2005 2:49 PM
Subject: Re: IML: (and not Le Baron) ? Au Contraire!

Come on guys, the space between the Le and Baron in the 1960 script is because the capital "B" cannot be connected to the small "e". This is all stylistic license, though as the "L" is not capital and probably should be.

I think this same script was used on the trunk lid of 1963, at least in the sales brochure...and the mystery continues.

Paul W.