From: David Whitney <david.whitney@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: IML: (OT) sort of, 1992 Lebaron convertible
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 20:06:45 -0700

Congratulations, Robert -- the GTC is the only K-car LeBaron 'vert worth
owning, in my humble opinion.  If you're fortunate, you got the 5-speed
manual transmission.

There is an active K-car forum at www.allpar.com with a decided North of
the border slant.  You can post your questions there, and you will find
some of the same fine people who frequent this mailing list on there as
well.

-- David