IML: Non Imperial content 1972 Chrysler

I am sorry to post a non Imperial posting, please do not start this into a long thread.

I wanted to share with the list that I drove a 1972 Chrysler Newport Royal this afternoon. It has 48 thousand documented miles.  It is white with a blue interior. The A/C "works" but needs freon, as usual.  It is in AMAZING shape, and the guy wants 2500 for it.
It is located in Tulsa, OK. Please email me off list for information and don't keep this going on the main IMPERIAL list.

Terry Hall, 1973 Triple Black IMPERIAL LeBaron