Re: IML: floor of car flooding from ac

Well, if its cold it can't be coming from a hot engine.

You are either leaking from the outside (rain), or it is your air conditioning. Someone here should be able to describe the exact location used to drain condensation in your specific car. It is either a bad plenum seal or a clogged drain. Have you checked the archives for the OIC?

Paul W.