Re: IML: Imperial Speedo Cables

They could be different since the '61 has a different transmission than the '62.

That said, I had an extra set for my '60 w/Autopilot. When the cables failed on my '62, I think I used them to get things going again. I won't swear to it, though I am certain that the cable between the speedo and the Autopilot is the same, the lower one might be different where it goes into the tranny. I think I used them both on the '62, but I may have only changed the upper one. I just can't remember.

I am hope someone else will help out with this.

aul W.