Re: IML: Battery Shopping

I have had decent luck with DieHard Gold but I'm particularly happy with
Interstate.

Most 1960s-70s fullsize Chryslers and Imperials use a Group 24, and
Interstate's Mega-Tron model MTP-24 is a nice strong 800-CCA battery with an
85-month warranty.

Here's a link:

http://www.ibsa.com/estore/search.asp?N=2147384794+4294754210+2147384777&Ntx
=mode%20matchallany&Ntk=SearchGroup&Ntt=24&Ns=product+Type%7c0&Nu=Part+Numbe
r&mscssid=JPK0ACP7287D9L75HTNPQGKXAVHD8ED1&js=1

I have yet to use an Interstate warranty, by the way, and I use them in
everything from small Japanese cars to my Mopars, all of which tend to sit
for months.

And lest you think Southern CA is easy on batteries, the heat wears them out
faster than cold climates, I find (used to live in New England).

Hope this helps.

Chris in LA
67 Crown
78 NYB Salon