Re: IML: 60 build quality

Clay:

Is the build quality on the '67 similar?

Joe
Allen, Texas
'61 Crown 4D Southamptonod question

In a nutshell.. yes
The absence of creaks,rattles and noises from my 67 is also pretty amazing .
 The Budd brakes have been flawless , The AFB (?) carb has worked uncannily well from a cold start fast idle to zero bog at any speed. I don't have the ATC so the heat and air also function well.
 Maybe only the good ones do survive.

Funny too that once I had an old time Chrysler guy bend my ear about how TERRIBLE the 67 Imperials were. Not 68's just the 67's.  He must have owned a bad one I guess.

 Clay Smith
 60 Custom
 67 Crown Coupe