IML: Los Angeles Papers Show "Imperials"

IML: Los Angeles Papers Show "Imperials"

Hi all -

Perhaps this has already been mentioned. The Los Angeles Times magazine from April 24 had a short feature story, "Great Bones" that showed 7 old cars in driveways, the story being their owners all had some expectation they would be glorious again.  One is a rear shot of a maroon '60 LeBaron.

Yesterday the Los Angeles Daily News "Motorway" section had two photos of '62 LeBarons in "My Favorite Car" feature, but the headline was "1962 Chrysler LeBarons are le bomb!" - no mention at all in the story of Imperial! I'll find a contact and follow up with the author.  It did mention the owner plans to sell them.

Bob