RE: IML: 82 Imperial Fuel Injection

There are no adjustable parts in the fuel system.

The sensors and the computer adjust the pressure in accordance with
environmental parameters, and driver actions.

The pressure from the in-tank pump is set at about 13 PSI.
The pressure from the control fuel pump ranges from zero to 80 PSI,
depending on fuel demand from the computer.
The spring loaded pressure valves in the nozzle assembly are preset for idle
and run conditions, and control only whether all 8 nozzles are squirting or
just the 4 used during low fuel demand operation.
The start-up vapor purge cycle is controlled by a pressure sensing switch,
which is set at 20 PSI.

There is a Champion equivalent to the 68ER, and there are equivalents in the
other brands too. Your auto parts store should be able to help you with a
cross-over, just make sure they know it is an EFI car.  I don't want to
start the spark plug wars here again, but I doubt the brand makes any real
difference in a computer controlled car.  There was a service letter
recommending dropping the .048 to .035 on the gap, but I doubt that makes
much difference either.  The cars seem to run very happily almost no matter
what you do.

Dick Benjamin