Re: IML: 82 Imperial Fuel Injection

Hi Rob,
Thanks much for the plug data.  The pressure calibration I am referring
to is for the two Shrader type valves in the injector assembly, which of
course is on the high pressure side of the control pump.  They are set at
different operating points but are otherwise identical.  The data on the
site for cleaning does not mention this, so one must be careful not to
interchange or disassemble them in cleaning.   I would like to know what
the proper calibration should be, if that is available.  Having been
involved in "continuous ink jet" research for nearly forty years, I am
probably overly concerned on this, but can see obvious parallels in
"tuning" this unique fuel injection application.
Regards, Ken Stephenson