Sent: Saturday, April 23, 2005 8:17 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: IML: Starter in a '66 Coupe

so that begs the question:

IF, and I say IF, the starter is refusing to engage the  engine, it would
likely be a fault in the teeth on the torque convertor.

If so, why wasn't that corrected/addressed/caught when the trans shop
rebuilt everything.

Murphy's law says it's something else, so don't go rock and roll on your
trans shop till you're certain, but this is the line of inquiry that I would
follow.

You may have a responsible party in the form of the trans shop (maybe not,
so careful!).

-K