IML: 73 control arm bushings

Hi All,
   does anybody have some guidance on a source for the proper
upper control arm bushing for a '73?
all of the parts people locally(new york) and the ones I've dealt with online
(kanter and p-s-t)  have sent the same wrong part
I'm going on the second week with the car disassembled at my mechanics garage and me on foot

Thanks

Jack
73 lebaron in parts
81 imperial off road