Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2005 7:40 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Collectible Automobile

This article is a MUST HAVE for all Imperial enthusiasts. There is much more information on the developement of the 1960 Imperial in it than I have ever seen in one place. It finally establishes the fact, in detailed written form, that the 1960 Imperial really was a quite separate automobile from the '57-'59 models. As has been noted here on the IML before, the '60 is actually the first of the new "Third Series" Imperial which ran through 1963.

Great article! Very well written!

Paul