Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2005 1:35 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Looking for an idler arm - 1968

Hi Tom I'm also looking for a idler arm for my 68. I'll be looking to call places this week or if anybody knows where we can get them that would be great. If I  find any I'll let you know.

Luis

TomChoice <tcsibor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello all,

I need to replace the idler arm on my 1968 Imperial. If anyone has a
serviceable unit for sale, please let me know.

I'm also looking for a center link for a 1962.

Thank you
Tom