Re: IML: 67 cornering lenses

Yes, I had a run made a few years back from a set of
NOS lenses that I paid far, far too much for.  At this
point, I stil have the NOS lenses and 2 sets of
repro's.  When I had the repros made, the first set of
10 or so came out beautifully, but later his quality
began to suffer so I cut off future dealings with him.
 The two sets of repro's that I have left look fine on
the sides, but have casting flaws on the top surface-
a place you wouldn't normally see anyway since it is
covered by the trim piece, but they are flawed
nonetheless.  If anyone is interested on a set, I
would be willing to work out a deal with them.

--Mike Pittinaro

Beautiful Boxcar
American Grandeur and
Danish modern Style