IML: Fwd: Car covers to protect your car!!!!!!!

IML: Fwd: Car covers to protect your car!!!!!!!

I am forwarding the message that I got from the car
covers guy who is offering discounts to the IML/OIC.

These are really inexpensive covers for what they are.
 Someone wrote in that the Budge covers are exactly
what you pay for (cheap).... so choose carefully.

Anyway, the "information" text is a hyperlink that
goes to a website on my email.  Not certain if it will
forward properly on my freebie yahoo mail.

If not, I will paste in the links manually on another
message tonight as I am running out the door right
now.

The seller is cloudcovers1@xxxxxxxxx if you want to
contact them directly.

Note: forwarded message attached.

Kenyon Wills

--- Begin Message ---
Here are some great covers to protect your car

1. Budge Lite
    $35 Free S/H
      Information

2. Premier
    $60 Free S/H
     Information

3. The MAX
     $100 Free S/H
      Information

4. If you are interested in other Products such as motorcycle, ATV and Snowmobile
      Information

My website which will be launced June 15th is Empirecovers.com. For information or to purchase the covers please email me at Cloudcovers1@xxxxxxxxx. Please let me know the make and model of your car and I will be happy to assist you. You can purchase my items with a check, moneyorder, or with paypal. Have a nice day,
                                                                              -Cloudcovers1.com

Do you Yahoo!?
--- End Message ---