IML: 67 cornering lenses

Hi all,

   I have been an IML member for some time, but have not been very active for a while due to medical problems and job security issues. My life is coming under control again and I have decided to sell off a couple of cars and focus on my crown and convertible.Recently there was a nos 67 cornering lamp lens on ebay, I bid 120 dollars as that is what reproductions are being sold for, and I am not made of money. needless to say I did not win, I imagine it went to somebody on this list. I met a gentleman on an online forum who lives overseas and felt he could duplicate them for much less, but would need a nos or very nice example, mine are all junk hence that is my reason for trying to acquire a nos one. If anyone out there has one, I wonder if they would be willing to work something out so these can be reproduced at a price that all 67 owners could afford. thanks, mike Becker

67 crown
67 lebaron
67 vert
and other old mopars