RE: IML: Car Cover Suggestions

I can second the recommendation.  I have  the Dustop model since my cars
are garaged.  It was about twice as expensive as a crappy Budge cover I got
at Carlisle a few years ago, but the quality can't be beat.  It's very soft
and a breeze to take off/put on.  I have them for all my cars, including my
'66 Crown.  I ordered mine through a guy who was recommended by my Buick
Riviera List (similar to the IML).  Barney Eaton runs a company called
Chisholm Coach in Georgetown, TX: 512/869-8537; barney@xxxxxxxxx is his
e-mail.  He was a nice guy to order from, and will waive the shipping cost
if you buy two or more covers.  For more information go to
www.covercraft.com.

Neal Herman
1959 Imperial Crown
1966 Imperial Crown