Re: IML: Pile o' messages from BigDog - DO NOT REPLY!

Re: IML: Pile o' messages from BigDog - DO NOT REPLY!

Fellow IMLers,

It seems that our colleague Phil has set up his computer to automatically
reply to all incoming mail with the message you see below.

Please, do not post replies to it! I've already emailed Jeff Ingraham and
asked him to address this (he'll probably have to unsubscribe Phil until he
comes back from his vacation).

Any posting to the IML will go to Phil's in-box, too, which will trigger
this same auto-reply to the whole list (including Phil), which will trigger
yet another auto-reply, and so on, and so on.

Please resist the urge to respond. I'm sure our Admins will address this
promptly!

And if anyone else ever does the same thing, just be sure to exclude the IML
(and any other group where your own postings get mailed to yourself) from
the addresses to which your email will auto-reply.

Thanks,
Chris in LA