IML: rear air

Hi list!
    I thought I would drop a quick question while we were on the subject of rear air. I have a ' 70 LeBaron that has no rear air anything. I am not looking for rear AC or heat. My question is; how can I defrost my rear window? If there is more than just myself in my car my rear-view mirror is rendered useless. I know rear defrost was an option and I believe it was a seperate option from rear heat. Now, I have tried a portable window defroster that plugs into the cigar lighter. It is next to useless and looks bad. Is there any aftermarket unit that can be wired into the car and installed under the rear package shelf? Does anybody have any expierence with this? Any novel ideas?

Keith,
Hindsight is always 20/20......except when there is a heavy breather in my car...

P.S. I will be posting an update on my carb troubles soon...stay tuned....