Re: IML: Gary Goers Interiors?

I'm trying right now to restore my '84 Lebaron convertable,
("Stephen," after the digital voice that sounds just like Mr. Hawking
himself) and am having a bear of a time finding anything for the
interior.  Would Gary have anything for something so 'new,' or do you
know anywhere that might?

Generally, SMS Auto Fabrics is an excellent source:

<http://www.smsautofabrics.com/>

I'm planning to order some leather and vinyl samples. I know from direct experience that they WILL re-weave new fabrics from scratch, as long as you're willing to pay $75 a yard or so (at least back about ten years ago).

What kind of interior stuff are you looking for? I didn't get a clear idea.