IML: Gary Goers Interiors?

I've been way, WAY out of the actively-restoring end of things for too long... Too busy building networks, teams and communities. Now, on the advice of my new therapist, I'm taking time for some selfish pursuits! :->

The first item on my list is finally getting my '61 Crown convertible's interior done, and the top installed. Princess Hyacinth's interior has been a pink/blue/red/white/black patchwork for years, as you can see in the photo I took yesterday:

<http://homepage.mac.com/papatony/Hyacinth-Interior.jpg>

When she first arrived in my life, there was NO interior at all (except for the blue front kick-panel in the picture), so each color came from at least one other parts-car in the years since 1985.

My goal is to have a luxurious, accurate and swanky red-leather interior. The ULTIMATE, ideal realization of that goal would be to have Gary Goers make it for me. I can't afford it, but then, when has that ever stopped me? :->

I've sent off a Snailmail letter to Gary, along with four bucks for a catalog, asking him about the possibility for doing my interior.

So, I have some questions, and hopefully the wiser heads on this list will be able to help me out, since I fear that Gary might be too busy to take on another project:

- Has Gary ever made a leather (or cloth) interior for you?

- Did it include side-panels?

- What was the cost, and how long ago did it cost that much?

- Does he have the '61 Crown two-door pattern for the swivel seats nowadays?

- Is there anybody anywhere else who does just as nice a job?

- Is there anybody who makes the factory-style ribbed side-panels for the 61-62 interiors (using the heated dies), these days? Years ago, there was somebody in the L.A. area who did, but I lost track of them a long time ago.

- Is there anything else you can share on the topic, that I forgot to ask?