IML: Nice to see Tony happy again

For those of you who do not know Tony Lindsay for as long as I have, we met years ago back in the mid 80's at Knotts Berry Farm at a car show and he and I clicked off. I in my 61 LeBaron and he collecting anything he could find for his conv. Tony was my very first NOS steering wheel customer as he bought 3 NOS steering wheels.
   Remember Tony, we hit a lot of shows back then? Anyway, a warm welcome back and hope all is good news for you. Joe Machado, a couple 61 Imperials and assorted other Mopars, oh, and an 1857, not 1957, Studebaker.