Re: IML: Overseas Buyer / 1968 For Sale

I'd bet a months pay he was a crook.  I work as a financial investigator for a county agency and I've yet to find a reliable buyer.  Probably didn't give him enough info (bank, ssn, dob, etc) to make it work for him.  Please, Please do not give any info out, not open a separate bank account for the transaction.  The first question to ask is how did he find you?  It isn't worth the risk.  There may be an honest one out there, but the odds are 1000 to one.  My 2 cents   Joe