RE: IML: Overseas Buyer / 1968 For Sale

Different prices must apply to different detinations. It costs about $2,800 Australian to ship a car from the West coast of the USA to the East coast of Australia. However, after doing so you have some great cars.
Rgds
John
67 Imperial convertible
70 Dodge Super Bee
72 Dodge Challenger
Jøran "slayer" Vordal <slayerking88@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is it really possible that the shipping to United Arab Emirates is that
expensive??!!
Shipping from US to Norway is about $1500 pluss the cost of getting the car
from the seller to the boat of course. And usually Norway isn't among the
cheapest countries when we are talking about cars. :=)

Fro Jøran Vordal, Norway ('72 Imperial LeBaron 2 door).