Sent: Thursday, January 13, 2005 12:08 AM
Subject: IML: Member who works at a dealer

I THINK you mean Hugh, in TX who did a stint at a local Mercedes dealer. Oops!  Sorry, I mean Chrysler, Chrysler, Chrysler!!  It was a couple years ago when the museum was not doing to well, or some such reason.  Try him at: hugtrees@xxxxxxxx   If I am wrong, my apologies to Hugh.

Bill Ulman
Seattle, WA