IML: Carpet: Gary Goers vs. ACC

Hi all,

I need to order a new (black) carpet set for my '65. I understand that molded carpet sets can be gotten from Auto Custom Carpets, and non-molded sets from Gary Goers.

Can anybody help me decide which to go with? Gary Goers' catalog says his carpets have the correct heal pad and are sewn and edged per original, and that the fit of the molded carpets isn't the greatest.

I've also heard that people are pretty happy with the ACC carpets.

I also need some extra material to recover my kick panels, and I need to know which is the best replacement for the jute carpet pad.

No, I'm not in a hurry to get this stuff. I'm tempted to order one of everything Gary Goers has for my car...

Best,
John Meyer
Tucson