Re: IML: '57-'58-'59 rear fenders

The fenders are the same for all three years.  I think the fenders are the same for the sedan and 4 dr hardtop but they are different for the coupe and convertible.  Dr. Mopar, in Texas, has a pretty good 58 4 dr hardtop.  You do worse, if only for comparison shopping purposes, that e-mail him at

drmopar440@xxxxxxx

Hugh

San Antonio, Texas.