IML: Contortions under the dash

<SNIP>
Subject: Contortions under the dash (was Re: IML: a limited-slip diff by any other
From: David Whitney
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 18:18:28 -0800

Contortions are not necessary -- the secret is to remove the front seats. <<SNIP>>

Having done a heck of a lot of auto upholstery in my younger days, I am only too aware of what that massive power seat weighs, and how much of a job it is to remove without dinging SOMETHING. Thankfully, it does work nicely!

 Still, it's a job for  warmer weather in this part of the world.  I can always do the maintenance on the seat's running gear while it's out, too!

Now, there's just the little problem of bifocal vision at close range, while upside down jammed under the dash......... getting older is not for the faint of heart!

Kate Justet Triplett
Kate's Custom Gunleather
Monroe, Washington
Proud mother of a soldier