IML: Please WELCOME New Members, Robert & Suellen Gilbert (1964, 1967, 1

IML: Please WELCOME New Members, Robert & Suellen Gilbert (1964, 1967, 1968 & 1969)

New Subscriber(s): Robert & Suellen Gilbert
Email Address is:
sue41255@xxxxxxxxx
Member Location: Howard City, MI, 40 miles north of Grand Rapids,MI

Car(s) owned: 64 4dr white Imperial,  Black 67 Imperial, 68 white Imperial,
69 green Imperial, 67 white New Yorker, 68 Chrysler,

Self-Introduction: I have been collecting my Chryslers for many years.  I drive them every day.  Have many extra parts and motors.  I drove semi and would spot them around the country and inquired about them, some I bought.Also have a couple of mid 60's Dodge vans.