From: "Mark McDonald" <tomswift@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, January 02, 2005 9:53 AM
Subject: IML: Help With Overseas Buyer Needed

Hi Folks,

I have been contacted by a guy from the United Arab Emirates named
Mohammad al Shamsi who says he wants to buy my 1968 Imperial.  He has
contacted me twice and, so far, his e-mails have not followed the
typical overseas scam artist's pattern.  There has been no mention of a
cashiers check or an "agent" here in the U.S., etc.

Has anyone else been contacted by him?

Thanks, Mark