IML: How to remove 55 sill moulding?

Dear all,

We have now started to do the minor repairs needed on our 55 sedan. However I need to remove the left hand side sill moulding in order to weld one small rust hole just in front of the rear wheel. I also need to remove the moulding round the rear wheel and the part in the corner which sits between that and the sill moulding.
How is that done, is it only to pry hard enough? Are new clips available if I break one?
Please help us out, we don't want do destroy anything!

Thanks!

Rickard & Anna Sporre, Katrineholm SWEDEN
1955 Imperial
1969 Ford Mustang Mach1
http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1955/Sporre/index.htm