IML: Starting to Liquidate the '61 Parts Collection

IML: Starting to Liquidate the '61 Parts Collection

Thanks to everyone for their excellent advice in regard to my "Coaching Needed-Selling '61 Convertible & Parts Galore" message. Everybody was basically telling me to sell the extra parts on eBay, so here is the first listing (for a really pristine taillight assembly):

<http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ViewItem&item=4514417876>

I've also begun a web-page that will help me collect everything that's for sale into one central location:

<http://members.cox.net/papatony/1961-Imperial-Parts/index.html>

One of the other listmembers (Lupe Rodriguez) is coming over tomorrow in his '64 Crown Coupe to get a Garage Tour of my '61 convertible and the parts collection here in San Diego. That will give me a great excuse to take Princess Hyacinth out for a drive, and then to take a photo of her in front of my two Imperial tailfin-shaped Eugenia hedges, one on either side of my house.

Yes, I'm still a maniac for these beautiful cars!