Re: IML: Coaching Needed-Selling '61 Convertible & Parts Galore

Re: IML: Coaching Needed-Selling '61 Convertible & Parts Galore

Tony....I truly wish I could help you out and offer a good home to your car.....sounds like you, and many of us IML'rs, consider our Imperials as part of the family! Unfortunately, with what we are trying to deal with here (my wife, Donna is fighting Melanoma cancer and we are trying to sell the house and move out to southern Calif. to be nearer the grandkids) and get ready for our move as soon as possible, there is little we can do to help other than saying our thoughts are TRULY with you! Donna and I know first hand what dealing with a life-threatening situation can do to your mental as well as physical health, actually making it VERY hard to just do the usual day-to-day things that everyone takes for granted. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE feel free to email us directly if you feel like talking about it will help you. I'll send you my phone number if you would like or I can call you. While we are not dealing with the same disease that you are the frustrations, anxiety and depression
 are, I am sure, very similiar.
We wish you the best possible in beating back the disease so you can have as many more years to enjoy your car, or any other one! , in the future.
Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!
Dan & Donna Melnik