RandalPark@xxxxxxx
Sent: Sunday, December 19, 2004 10:16 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Three Interesting Imperials

There are three interesting Imperials on our favorite Web-based auction
house today. One from each major era ('58, '66, '68), and they all seem
to be pretty decent, but of course would have to be checked out before
bidding. The '58 LeBaron Southampton looks like a twin to what I imagine
to be Ernie's BLACK B_____!

Check them out! I look everyday to see the pictures even though I have
no current plans to buy. The '66 is very interesting and has no reserve!

Paul