Sent: Friday, December 10, 2004 3:35 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Shock Absorbers for 1948 Crown Imperial

I've found a lot of parts through NAPA!  However, they can't go back that far for shock absorbers.

Does anyone know what will work on a Crown Imperial for all 4 wheels?  I figure that as long as she has all new booties I might as well put shock on it.  I think the "booties" would wear a lot better.  I've also searched eBay with no results.

I am also looking for the battery strap and bolt that hold the battery in place.  They call it a strap but it's metal and outlines the battery and has long screws with a hook at the end to hold it in place.

Ned     '48 Crown Imperial