Thanks
Adam
67 imp crown

In a message dated 12/10/04 11:35:33 AM Eastern Standard Time, estepney@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Your core can be rebuilt by any competent radiator shop. As far as
complexity of re and re I defer to the 66 experts.

Ernie and The Black Bitc_!!

-----Original Message-----
"Creesto" Lynch
Sent: Friday, December 10, 2004 6:22 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: Smoke on Dash equals Heater Coil leak

As many of you suspected, I did find a small puddle of coolant on the
passenger's side mat. Now, who has done this repair/replacment in a '66?
How
involved? And where did you find parts? I bookmarked a bunch of ads in
Hemmings, but I also tried NAPA who was no help (and this is a GREAT
NAPA
store: always able to find parts for my '62 C*met). I'm hoping this
won't be
expensive or the kind of thing where I have to put in something
questionable
from a junkyard. Thanks for the further info in advance.