Re: IML: 1990 Imperial ABS Retrofit

ok i have looked everywhere for retrofit coilsprings to replace the stock airride in my 90 imp who makes em and where can i get them were they made for a different car and will fit the the 90 imp if so what car i am 6 4 and my head is really starting to hurt from the bumps please help
thanks jon 90 imp 95 gr caravan