Re: IML: 65 Power Seat Switch Problem

What is the problem if the seat moves and tilts but does not go up and down like in my 65?

Mark

From: RandalPark@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: 65 Power Seat Switch Problem
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 18:29:08 -0500

The switch is not the cause of the seat operating in the wrong/different direction. That is caused by the wires not being correctly connected. If there is a position where the switch does nothing, and the wires are connected for that function, there could be a switch problem. That is if you don't hear a solinoid click, which would mean that the switch works, but the solinoid isn't, or if the motor runs, but the seat doesn't move. In this case, there is something wrong with the cables inside the seat adjustment mechanism.

Paul