Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2004 2:48 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [SPAM] IML: 62 Imperial

Yes, that was my 62 that you saw at the Mopar Nationals.  I am now working on a 63 Crown.  It should be finished about April or May.   Thanks for the comments on the 62 - it was a 3 year project.

Herb McCandless

Welcome to the list, Herb. Was that your pearl white ' 62 I saw cruising through the vender's area at the Mopar Nationals this year? That car is beautiful.

Chris,
72 Lebaron
71 Lebaron...