IML: Please WELCOME A New Member, Kerry Ryan (1961)

IML: Please WELCOME A New Member, Kerry Ryan (1961)

New Subscriber(s): Kerry Ryan
Email Address is:
kryan75484@xxxxxxx
Member Location: Tampa, Florida

Car(s) owned: 1961 LeBaron Black with grey/silver cloth/leather interior. Heavily optioned from what I can tell (just got it today 11/27). Needs lots of work but is a very solid car.
Will be asking lots of questions in the near future.

Self-Introduction: I am a 44 year old male who moved to the Tampa Florida area about 4 years ago from New York state.
I have owned a '68 convertible and '73 four door. have always loved the '61 and have now aquired what I have always dreamed of having. Must be due to my having come home from the hospital in my grandfather's '61 malibu tan crown, my mother says she has the pictures of the event but can't find find them.