IML: Somebody Is Parting Out a 1957 Imperial

IML: Somebody Is Parting Out a 1957 Imperial

I saw this ad on Forwardlook.net:

http://www.forwardlook.net/forums/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=3450&posts=1#M18676

I thought some of my fellow Imperialists may be interested. Incidently, I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

My birthday was November 23rd. For my birthday, some transient walking through our subdivision during the early morning hours cut the new custom fit car cover off my '68 Crown and used it to make a tent for his "home" in the Flamingo Wash, a couple of miles away. Had the car in the driveway as we're using the garage as a staging area for a yard sale.

I suppose that will be my contribution to helping the homeless this year. :-/

K.