IML: 56 Imperial

Hi All
My Brother recently purchased a 56 Imperial four door sedan.  It is a very nice thirty two thousand mile car.  However it has been stiing for quite awhile in an unheated garage.  It is pretty much rust free but it has been inhabited by quite a few rodents.  I looked at this car quite some time ago and showed him some pictures and he decided he should buy it instead of me.  This makes my wife very happy.    Anyway it will need a new headliner for sure and he is talking about redoing the seats.  I am sure I have seen sources for the proper seat covers but I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions off hand of where the best place to get them would be.
The car he bought was an original Florida car I think. It does have a sticker in the windshield from New York also. It  does not have air conditioning, and it has a gas heater instead of a traditional one.  The Heater says Mopar Instant Heat Conditionaire by South Wind Corp.  I was just curious if anyone else had a 56 equiped like this one.
This car is as solid as they come and I really wish I had gotten it myself but I am glad he got it.

The numbers on the plate in the door frame are C56  6335.  The numbers on the plate in front of the radiator are
55  05 81127 1739
5            1          61
                           4617
I am hoping someone can interpret them for me.  I can't wait until he has it on the road.  He is hoping to get it roadable this fall but I think it will be spring.  It has a couple of valves stuck and a few other mechanical issues but the brakes are reworked and everthing else seems okay.  I was very surprised that all the lights worked and the power seat and all the power windows work perfect and they are much faster than the ones in my 62.

Thanks in advance for any light you can shed on this car.

Steve T
62 LeBaron