Re: IML: I found a 73 2 -door for sale -didja see the reflection in the

Re: IML: I found a 73 2 -door for sale -didja see the reflection in the paint?

Changing the subject just a little, but leaving the title alone because it's relevant;  when I looked at the junker's photos of that black 73, the thing that struck me was that the car was shot at an angle that created a wonderful reflection and panoramic landscape in the smooth sided paint on the car.

I have been working on the 73 brochure for the 73 page (coming soon), and the photographer for the brochure did some really wonderful work in getting the light right and angling the cars so that they reflected the landscape in their polished paint.  Sorta random, but that's what popped into my head in looking at that car's picture.

If you have a fuselage car and go out to take photos, this would be a nice trick to deploy when choosing your shot, - 45 degree angle with the light reflecting an image in the car's paint.  Who else made cars that would reflect landscapes so marvelously?

Nobody!

...(wellllll, maaaybe a 61 Cad or the 40's bathtub cars, but they don't really count, do they?)

-Kenyon