IML: fender strip

to  hugh/theresa ,  we were fortunate enuogh to find a service manual in the trunk of our car, this covers  all chryslers ,as with the body parts and bright work it just says  moulding  without  any  part numbers , the part shown  looks to be a  shorter  piece than the one  on the crown, but i may  be  wrong .
mike has done a great job with the hand book,  Speaking of e bay  i cannot begin to tell you of the problems i have had  trying to sign up .  i.ve regestered,  everything accepted ,  come the day to sign in...password rejected,   tried changing it,   back comes the reply  you  are already regestered  no need to change,  round  & round in circles i have been untill i finally  gave up

K/A    UK